People are at the heart of BOWEN’s business and culture. As a valued BOWEN employee, you will find equitable support to build and leverage your talents and thrive with new challenges and opportunities.
Commitment to Diversity
Celebrating diversity and inclusion is not only a social imperative in today’s global economy, but a philosophy that truly elevates what we can do together. We are so passionate about this subject, it has its own section on our website. Visit Commitment to Diversity to learn more about BOWEN’s various initiatives.
High Performance: We aspire to be great.
Communication: We are open, honest and approachable with everybody, everyday.
Collaboration: Together, we can.
Passion: We love what we do and we do what we love.
Connection: It’s about relationships – with our community, with each other and with the people we serve.
Mission & Vision
To create economic value by compelling a people-centric workforce strategy.
Making People Matter.
Compensation and Benefits
We look for the best and brightest people to join our team. As such, we offer competitive compensation, and an extensive array of benefits:
- Pay for performance
- Flex days and flexible work arrangements
- Birthday day off
- Extended health and dental coverage and a health spending account
- Group life insurance
- Social and industry events and activities
- Exclusive membership in our Perkopolis employee discount program, featuring top brands across Canada
- Security with an industry-leader in Health and Safety practices
- Two paid volunteer days per employee, per year
Our work opportunities range from full-time, part-time, contract and even internship positions. BOWEN internal postings can be found on our job board. Apply today!