Calgary, Alberta – February 6, 2016 – Today, BOWEN, a full-service recruiting and contractor management company, announced that they have partnered with erecruit, the leading innovator in enterprise staffing software, vendor management systems (“VMS”) and onboarding solutions, to become its first solely Canadian-based client to implement its end-to-end enterprise staffing software platform to streamline operations across all business functions including recruitment, onboarding, time and expense management, pay/bill and reporting.
Immediate business results include:
- Simplifying the enterprise software footprint by consolidating multiple software applications with erecruit’s complete end-to-end solution, replacing Bond Adapt
- Gaining more control over business success
- Blending ease of use with unmatched configuration capabilities, embedded intelligence and financial insight
- Streamlining the pay, bill and commission process, generating measurable savings; enhancing visibility across all lines of business through standardized best practices and real-time reporting
- Increasing fill rates through faster, more intuitive search.
“We chose to partner with erecruit to boost our operations, support new business opportunities and enhance client and candidate experiences,” said Jeffrey Bowen, VP, Corporate Services, BOWEN. “We are confident that erecruit will help us get to the next level, by providing a scalable platform that will support our current growth trajectory.”
“We are delighted to partner with BOWEN and deliver a true end-to-end solution that supports all of their business functions,” said Judd Hoffman, Vice Chairman & Chief Revenue Officer, erecruit. “BOWEN has operated within the Canadian marketplace for over 40 years and is the largest contingent workforce service provider in Western Canada. We look forward to providing greater operational efficiency for BOWEN so their organization can further deliver exceptional talent, value and service.”
erecruit is the leading innovator in enterprise staffing software, VMS and onboarding solutions for large staffing firms and employers. erecruit uses modern, standards-based technologies to provide a highly scalable and configurable solution that allows today’s best firms to put their clients, candidates and vendors at the heart of their businesses. erecruit is headquartered in Boston, MA. To learn more, visit erecruit.com.
For more than 40 years, BOWEN has provided Canadian businesses with market-leading contractor management and recruitment solutions. Our 50-person team makes us the largest contingent workforce service provider in Western Canada and our agility, deep knowledge of the marketplace, understanding of Canadian payroll legislation and sophisticated technology platforms are what sets us apart. bowenworks.ca