Need help managing your contract?
BOWEN will manage a new or existing contract to make the transition seamless. We will work closely with your current placement representatives to handle all of the administrative details.
As a BOWEN contract employee, you will benefit from:
- Access to short and long-term assignments with many of Western Canada’s most respected companies
- Eligibility for a low-cost optional group benefits plan
- Exclusive discounts through Perkopolis, featuring products and services from top brands across Canada
- Quick, reliable payment within five to ten days
- Convenient direct deposit, as well as online paystubs and T4s
- Access to desktop and mobile time and expense approval
- Peace of mind knowing that BOWEN will ensure compliance with employment and tax law and manage source deductions as your employer of record, including personal income tax, Employment Insurance, Workers’ Compensation and Canada Pension Plan
- Industry-leading recognition for health and safety practices, as the only workforce solutions provider in Alberta selected by the Alberta Government to be part of their Partnerships in Injury Reduction program
- Proactive standardized process for onboarding and off-boarding
- Members-only access to networking events and social media groups
- Full range of services tailored for independent contractors to reduce compliance and tax risks
Looking for a job?
With a history spanning more than 40 years, BOWEN brings tremendous experience to the table and has vast career opportunities available through our strong connection to some of Canada’s largest and best companies. We take the time to get to know you, to help you find a contract or permanent placement with a company that is the right fit for you. Search and apply to our job postings to get started.
Call us at 403 262 1156 or 1 866 MY BOWEN to start the conversation.