BOWEN has been delivering contract payroll services for over two decades and we are a market leader in this space. With a 100% payment record and a team of certified payroll professionals, BOWEN has been a go-to provider for many major corporations who don’t want to manage the hassle and significant expense of on and off-boarding project-based talent.
Our thorough and extensive service also provides our clients with the confidence and security they need to manage peak work projects without having to overwhelm their own payroll team, or add additional staff members.
Our online and mobile timecard system is user-friendly and provides for a complete audit and tracking schedule of all payments. Our direct deposit service, contractor support and our reporting and systems make for a seamless onboarding process, and our customized pay cycles allow for multiple configurations and cost code management.
BOWEN offers an array of solutions customized to your needs including:
- Full administration and management of contracts for service issued between BOWEN and the contractor
- Personalized, face-to-face onboarding and off-boarding of all contractors with BOWEN as the employer of record
- On-site management of staff at client locations including onboarding, orientation, shift scheduling and recruitment, providing clients with continuous staffing levels, reduced turnover and cost containment, along with BOWEN’s best practices aligned to the client’s corporate policies
- Comprehensive pre-screening for safety-sensitive or specialized worksite requirements, including Fit for Work, drug and alcohol testing and driver’s abstract
- System support and financial capacity for large-scale contractor onboarding, including change management consultation
- Proven experience implementing one of Canada’s first MSP and VMS programs within the energy sector through work with Allegis and Fieldglass, where BOWEN was selected as the preferred and only contracted contingent workforce provider for contract payroll services in Canada
- Current experience working with Beeline, Fieldglass, Ariba and ADP OpenInvoice, with consistent top scores on our KPI scorecard
- Mobile-friendly system for contractor time and expense submission and easy supervisor approval
- Complete payroll administration with T4 and ROE issuance by payroll experts certified by the Canadian Payroll Association
- Consolidated client billing and reporting
- Optional group health benefits available to contractors at competitive rates, along with access to our corporate discount program through Perkopolis
- Advisory support from a team of experts who understand Canadian provincial and federal legislation relating to Employment and Labour Standards, and our commitment to the highest standards of ethics and governance through our membership with ACSESS and the Canadian Council of Human Resources Associations