BOWEN is one of the largest independent recruitment and contractor management firms in Canada, and with a 40+ year history, we bring unparalleled experience that sets us apart from the pack. As your employer of record, BOWEN offers a multitude of benefits:
- Short-term, long-term and permanent career opportunities in a wide range of industries and positions with Canada’s top employers, including Fortune 500 companies
- Mobile, user-friendly time and expense approval system
- Quick, reliable payment
- Convenient direct deposit, online paystubs and T4s
- Eligibility for our affordable group benefits plan
- Exclusive membership in our Perkopolis employee discount program, featuring top brands across Canada
- Security with an industry-leader in Health and Safety practices
- Proactive, standardized process for on-boarding and off-boarding
- Members-only access to networking events
- A dedicated team of caring, knowledgeable experts
- Compliance with employment and tax law, and – for independent contractors – a full range of services to reduce tax and compliance risks
Our Zero-cost Business Model
To help you understand how our business model works – we are hired by companies to find candidates to fill specific job requests, and not the other way around. What this means for you is there is zero cost to you as a BOWEN candidate. While we can’t guarantee placement for everyone who applies, if you are a right-fit candidate for a job posting, we will present you to the employer and do everything we can to get you placed. We do not take a cut – 100% of your wages go to you!
Still not convinced? Read testimonials!
“BOWEN went that extra mile to ensure they had a clear understanding of my expertise, capabilities and requirements. They consistently provided me with roles that were a good fit, and they were very thorough and followed up to ensure everything went smoothly. Authentic, sincere and personal, BOWEN is a different kind of recruitment firm. I’m now in a permanent role but will make sure I stayed connected with BOWEN for future developments.”
-Executive Assistant to the CEO, Utilities Company
“As a contractor, one of my highest priorities is to work with a partner who has a solid industry reputation and expertise in managing contracts. From the initial onboarding to the contract end, my BOWEN representative was proactive and professional and delivered worry-free support throughout my contract. BOWEN’s mobile-friendly reporting site and online tools also made timesheet submittal easy and they pay quickly and on time, every time.”
-Field Contractor, Energy Company
Apply today at jobs.bowenworks.ca or call us to learn more at 403 262 1156.